Exploration Plans and Permits Application Submission Options

Clients can submit exploration plan forms and exploration permit applications through the following method:

If you have any questions relating to this change, please contact your regional Mineral Exploration and Development office.

  • Northwest - Thunder Bay Office (807-475-1123)
  • Northeast - Timmins Office (705-235-1625)
  • South/Central - Sudbury Office (705-670-5815)

The Central Forms Repository has all forms relating to exploration plans and exploration permits.