Mining Act Forms

Attention: Exploration Plans & Permits forms update!  The Notice of Intent to Submit an Exploration Plan to Surface Rights Owner and Notice of Intent to Apply for an Exploration Permit to Surface Rights Owner were recently revised.  Effective immediately please use the revised forms.

As required by the Mining Act, individuals and corporations may be required to submit a form in order to notify the ministry or obtain certain permissions.

To view a listing of all Ministry of Northern Development and Mines Mining Act forms, visit the Central Forms Repository.